Register   Login       Hello! Welcome to superluming         
More Languages
Current Location: Home > News > SUPERLUMING NEWS
  • PMMA lens are used in Linear LED Highbay
  • Superluming Linear LED high bay lights are specifically designed for taller ceilings and larger areas. with special design for PMMA lens, The light transmittance >95% and UGR <19, with patent in both Europe and Australia.

    UGR 19 means that 65% of observers did not really feel disturbed by the glare. Conversely, of course, this also means that the remaining 35% felt disturbed by the glare. The lower the UGR value, the less direct glare is experienced by the observers. It''''s really good for people''''s eyes and it''''s a healthy light. More and more customers take care about the health of light. Learn more here :